LAST UPDATE (02/25/2021)
All orders will process and ship within 2-3 business days. U.S. shipping fees are $4 flat rate and come with insurance. U.S. orders $50+ ship for free using code FREESHIP50 at checkout.
I also offer local delivery and pickup near Helotes, Texas. Please see this page for additional information.
For international shipping information, please see below.
My Baltic Amber Products:
All of my Baltic amber products are sourced from a reputable and certified supplier in Lithuania. I only use 100% true Baltic amber beads for my products. Please take a moment to review my blog Baltic Amber FAQ's for additional information. As with all my products, please review all care and safety instructions, found on every product page, prior to purchasing.
My Wellness Products:
All of my wellness products are made using USDA-certified organic ingredients (when applicable) and sourced from the best suppliers I can find. When preparing these, my equipment and surface areas are cleaned and sanitized. I also wear nitrile gloves to prevent any contamination. Please review all botanical ingredients with your healthcare provider prior to purchase. Samples available here.
- Careha + Co. accepts all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal.
- Sales tax in the amount of 8.25% will be applied to every purchase that will be shipped within the state of Texas.
- If you need to make changes to your order, please contact me immediately by replying to your confirmation email. Once an order is marked shipped I am unable to make changes or cancel.
- You may cancel your order for a refund up until the order is marked shipped. Please refer to my return policy below for additional information. Custom orders CANNOT be exchanged or refunded once paid.
- If you are having difficulty navigating the checkout process, please 'Message Us' immediately and I will assist you in any way I can. (see bottom left corner for link)
- If you have a coupon or promotional code, please ensure you enter it upon checkout BEFORE you place your order. I am unable to retroactively apply codes to your order once it is placed.
- As I personally create, package, and ship my items, my current turnaround time is 2-3 business days. Once processed, I ship your order via USPS First Class mail with insurance to the value of your order. First Class mail takes 3-5 business days to reach the final destination. Please note the USPS transit times are not guaranteed by the post office or Careha + Co., and there are times of the year (e.g. Christmas/ Holidays) where delays are experienced.
If you are in need of your order more quickly, there are two affordable upgrades you can choose from:
+ Priority Mail – order will process within my normal turnaround (2-3 business days), and ship Priority Mail with a 1-3 business day transit time per USPS. This option also includes $100 insurance in case package is damaged or lost.
+ RUSH + Priority Mail – order will process the next business day and be shipped via Priority Mail.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All International orders will be shipped via USPS International First Class Mail and can vary widely in their destination times (usually 2-4 weeks). BUYERS are responsible for all duties, tariffs, VAT, customs' fees, etc. upon arrival to their country. Again, this is a BUYER's responsibility to pay and is not included in the paid cost for shipping. Please contact your local customs office to determine the additional costs to collect your item, if any.
- LOCAL PICKUP and DELIVERY now available for Helotes, TX and surrounding areas. Visit here to get more info.
- Careha + Co. believes in providing 100% customer satisfaction which is why I make every effort to fully disclose all item details in my listings. Please read each listing in its entirety prior to purchase.
- Orders can be canceled prior to being marked shipped. Unfortunately, there will be a 5% restocking fee on all canceled or refunded orders to cover the chargeback fees issued by my processors.
- In order to maintain a clean working environment, I cannot allow "used" products back into my home studio. Once an item has been dropped at the post office, it is considered "used." As such, order cancellations or changes cannot be made after your item has shipped.
- Under extenuating circumstances, I understand a refund or exchange might be warranted. These are taken on a case-by-case basis. For a refund to occur, the item(s) must be returned back to the home studio unused and sealed in the original packaging. For exchanges, it is up to the customer to send the item back at their expense. Upon inspection, I will decide if an exchange or refund qualifies. There is a 5% restock fee applied to refunded orders and any shipping costs will not be refunded.
- If there is an error on our part, such as receiving the wrong product, please contact me immediately and I will make it right. Unfortunately, I cannot allow a product to be returned to our office due to customer error, such as selecting the wrong size, wrong color, etc.
- Please understand BayBee Boutique LLC (dba Careha + Co.) cannot be responsible for jewelry that has been damaged or broken due to excessive force or pulling (e.g. Baltic Amber Child Necklace) that causes the knotting to become unraveled. Please review ALL care and safety instructions on each product page before purchasing.
- If tracking shows your order is "missing in transit" or has missed the anticipated delivery date, sign up for email or text alerts on the USPS website.
- If tracking shows your order was delivered, however your package was not left in your mailbox or usual delivery location, please consider the following:
- Make sure the address you entered at checkout is accurate. You can check this on your delivery confirmation email.
- Check the tracking information to see exactly where your order was left. Sometimes items are left on a porch/ patio rather than in a locked box.
- Check with anyone who lives at your house - this might seem obvious, but 99% of our potential "missing" packages were actually picked up by hubby and forgotten.
- Check with your neighbors as USPS occasionally does deliver to the wrong house or lockbox.
- Call your local post office and speak with the postmaster for more information. You can specifically ask for the GPS info regarding where your package was left. It may have been left at the wrong residence, or they have also been known to mark packages as "delivered" 1-2 days prior to delivering them.
- If you received your package and it or any items inside were damaged, please contact me immediately so I can make arrangements to send a new item. Since all my packages come with insurance, I will file a claim on your behalf; all I ask is that you provide pictures of the packaging AND damaged items so I am able to submit these to my insurance company. I will send out a new item along with an envelope and return label to ship your damaged item(s) back to the studio. You will not have to pay any money out of pocket for returns due to damage. I appreciate your patience and understanding during the claims process. DO NOT dispose of any packaging until the claim is resolved.