Glad Rags XO Flo Menstrual Cup
With proper care and use, your XO Flo will last for years and provide period protection that is better for your body and the environment. The patented design was developed to make insertion and removal easy.
Includes the XO Flo menstrual cup and carrying bag.
What makes XO Flo different?
- XO Flo holds more fluid (38 ml) than most other cups due to its rounded shape and high, angled release holes.
- XO Flo’s patented intertwined inner support rings form an “X” and “O” which provide different cup opening experiences, depending on how you fold it. Try a soft release by folding on “O” or a more springy release on “X”.
- Smooth outer wall for comfortable insertion, removal, and all-day wear. No need for a thick, uncomfortable rim like other cups!
- Inner rings come together towards the base so removal is as easy as pinch and remove.
- XO Flo’s soft beaded stem is designed to be both trimmable and super comfortable when left untrimmed. Please note: When removing the XO Flo, grip the stem as high as possible, as the smallest bead is there to help you locate your XO Flo, but is not designed to be tugged.
Should I get the XO Flo or XO Flo Mini?
Generally, those with a heavier flow, higher cervix, and postpartum mamas will prefer the original XO Flo. The XO Flo Mini is best suited for individuals with a lighter flow, low cervix, a sensitive bladder, or those who have not given birth.
Cleaning + Care Instructions
After use, wash your menstrual cup with mild soap and water before reinsertion.
At the end of your cycle, wash and dry the menstrual cup before storing it in the drawstring fabric bag provided. Do not store your menstrual cup in a plastic bag or airtight container.
At the beginning of your next cycle, thoroughly wash your cup with mild soap and water before using. You may also choose to boil the cup in an open pan for up to 5 minutes. Note that prolonged boiling may damage your cup.
XO Flo has two small holes near the opening of the cup which should be kept clean. Do not use a toothpick or other sharp objects to clean the holes as this may damage the cup. Instead, submerge the cup in water and squeeze the water out through the holes. Your menstrual cup may naturally discolor slightly over time. This does not impair its function.
Shop all our Glad Rags offerings here.
Manufactured in the USA with flexible, body-safe medical grade silicone. Wear your XO Flo for up to 12 hours at a time - even while sleeping, swimming, or exercising!
Please review our processing + shipping policies prior to placing your order.