Lactation Support Tea
Our Lactation Support Tea is specially blended using organic ingredients. This flavorful blend includes six ingredients to help new mothers recuperate, tone the uterus, and help support and maintain milk supply.
Ingredients + Herbal Uses
- Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica): A natural pain reliever, promotes overall wellness, and an antioxidant. It can help flush bacteria from the urinary tract and help prevent UTI’s. Stimulates milk production and helps to increase and support supply.
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus): A natural antioxidant, rich in vitamins and nutrients that are essential to new mothers (especially iron). It helps to tone and strengthen the uterus postpartum and reduce uterine cramping.
- Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa): Promotes healthy lactation and helps to balance hormones postpartum. Packed with healthy nutrients and minerals, and promotes growth for hair, nails, and skin.
- Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus): Promotes healthy lactation. Supports healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare): An antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial. Highly nutritious and has galactogenic properties that help increase milk secretion. It also increases blood levels of prolactin, the hormone that signals the body to produce breast milk.
- Yarrow Flower (Achillea millefolium): Combats illness and prevents postpartum fever. It helps relieve uterine cramping and hormone imbalance.
Instructions for Use
12 ready-to-brew tea bags: steep 1 bag in hot water, covered, for 3-5 minutes depending on the strength you prefer. The tea bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber. The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used). Compliant for all food standards.
2 cups loose tea: scoop 1 tablespoon of herbs in a mesh strainer or reusable tea bag. Steep in hot water, covered, for 3-5 minutes depending on the strength you prefer. Approximately 32 servings per jar. Keep jar sealed in between uses for maximum freshness. Please repurpose your jar once empty.
***STOCK UPDATE, OUR 2 CUPS LOOSE TEA WILL ONLY BE SENT IN A RICEPAPER BAG AS THE GLASS JARS ARE SOLD OUT***
Handcrafted in small batches using sterilized equipment. Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life of 6 months for maximum freshness.
Check out our amazing mesh strainer and cover. Fits into most tea mugs and helps you brew the best cup of tea.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any herbal supplements or remedies, please check with your healthcare provider prior to use. Should you experience any reaction or discomfort while using this product, please discontinue immediately. Some ingredients in this tea can induce labor. Not for use during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.