Labor + Birth Natural Gemstone Bracelet
This natural gemstone bracelet was created for pregnant moms to wear during the end of pregnancy and throughout labor and delivery. Each gemstone provides mama with calmness, strength, positive vibes, and more benefits to help with bringing their new baby earthside.
I spent months developing this bracelet, and hope that each mama finds strength and harmony while wearing. Read more about its creation here.
This bracelet is made up of six natural gemstones with Tibetian spacers.
- Rose Quartz provides emotional balance, security, and peace. It is a protective gemstone. It allows mama to connect deeply with herself and her baby.
- Picture Jasper protects against pain during labor and childbirth and alleviates fears for mama and her support team.
- Chrysocolla (the “goddess” gemstone) eliminates fear, brings peace to the mind and heart, reduces mental tension, and alleviates some pain during labor and childbirth.
- Amethyst offers protection and stability. It helps to relieve physical and emotional pain. It allows the wearer to have a connection with herself.
- Lapis Lazuli (the “spiritual queen” gemstone) enhances intuition. It releases stress and brings harmony. It also reduces physical stresses and pain. It was once crushed and given as an elixir to women during childbirth in the 17th century.
- Unakite (the “childbearing” gemstone) facilitates labor. It is worn by many midwives and doulas as they support mamas during labor and childbirth.
Each bracelet measures approximately 7" end to end and is strung on clear elastic cord that stretches slightly. Each natural bead is unique and beautiful in its own way, thus variations from the pictures should be expected. Bracelet comes wrapped in beautiful keepsake pouch, along with information about the gemstones. This is a perfect gift for mama for your next baby shower!
When wearing gemstone jewelry, ensure proper maintenance is given, by reading our latest blog post.
Care + Safety Instructions
Remove prior to bath or swim times as exposure to soaps, detergents, and other chemicals can damage the natural stones. Do not wash in the dishwasher, washing machine, or submerge in soapy water.
This piece is intended for ages 12 years and older. Do not allow child to play with or chew on beads.
Please review our processing + shipping policies prior to placing your order.