Postpartum Healing Spray
A baby came outta there. All of your muscles and tissues are swollen, stretched out, sore, and fatigued. The delicate tissues of our labia, vaginal opening, perineum, and anus are put through so much during birth. I spent months researching various herbs and floral extracts to find the best combination for maximum healing benefits. Our proprietary tested on humans only formula soothes skin, heals perineal trauma and tearing, and reduces the pain and inflammation of hemorrhoids.
And… I won’t tell you how I know this, but this spray helps reduce razor burn and inflammation to your lady area. Just sayin’...
Ingredients + Herbal Uses
- Witch hazel extract (Hamamelis virginiana): Soothes skin and relieves inflammation and itching. A natural antibacterial, it prevents infection to the genitourinary area.
- Aloe vera juice (Aloe barbadensis): A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Maintains moisture to healing tissues. Contains enzymes and vitamins that help rejuvenate skin. Calms sore and inflamed tissues.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) hydrosol: Soothes dry skin and is a natural antifungal. Reduces redness, inflammation, and irritation. Heals minor wounds like burns, cut, scrapes and speeds up the wound-healing process.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract: A natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Soothes skin, reduces redness and relieves irritation.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower extract: A natural antifungal, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory.
- Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil: Strengthens skin and muscle tissue and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Frankincense (Olibanum) essential oil: Protects, lifts, and tightens skin.
Also contains purified water.
Instructions for Use
Shake well and spray generously onto labia, perineum, and anus as needed. Spray onto toilet paper before wiping. Spray onto disposable pads with every change. Place the bottle in the refrigerator for added cooling benefits.
4 oz. glass spray bottle. Please repurpose once empty.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any herbal supplements or remedies, please check with your healthcare provider prior to use. Should you experience any reaction or discomfort while using this product, please discontinue immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life of 6 months for maximum benefits.